Saturday, February 23, 2008

AM

And what a wonderful start today shall be, in that I will most likely do exactly fuck all exercise.

To be fair to my lazy-assed self, I would love to attempt a return to running this afternoon, what with it being the only spin free day in the coming seven, but with Common Law working and the Bridge Crew still needing to be, sigh, minded, it seems unlikely to happen. Possibly if I tried really hard I could get Mickle to mind Data while Riker plays tennis...just thinking in type here.

Food so far: Standard egg fest, two whites, two whole eggs all scrambled and served on two slice of wholegrain McCambridge's bread. And coffee. Always with the coffee

Making the effort with the water though, in case I do get to run. The constant need to piss brought on by proper hydration is balanced by how much easier it always is if my pee is free and clear. Or just clear.

Isn't this fun? More later.

No comments: