Sunday, February 24, 2008

God needs to stop bingeing, even if it is Sunday

All to plan as below, but today's big failing is the eating. My planning is a pile of toss. I had usual egg and toast breakfast at 7.30 and then should have topped up with porridge at 9.30 but did not.

Didn't eat again until 2 and then just a shitty protein bar, which is as close to a fucking Snickers as you can get. And then nothing again until five. Stupid, stupid. Need to bring stuff with me. It's not like there's not loads of fucking fruit in the fridge.

Anyhoo, huge fast lead inevitably to massive feast, kind of. There were horrible M&S pastry bites sitting on the counter when I got in the door so having stuffed the remaining two slices of turkey into my face I topped up with those circles of fat. Ugh. Had a pear too. And a petit filous yoghurt. It too was sitting there, half eaten. So I ate it. If I ate more regularly, I would have more control...

But good steady spin, packed, and good equally packed yoga with a few new faces.

Other eaten stuff: Pasta spinach and mascarpone. Fat tastic.

Should also point out that being back on the booze led to an entire bottle of wine last night, and two beers so far this evening. Do I have a problem? Quite likely. The problem being that I shall be one fat fuck if I keep this up.

More on this back to booze business, and much more interestingly, coming soon on Stranded.

No comments: