Monday, February 25, 2008

In the morning

As planned.

Synergise: T'ai Chi and standard lunges warm up, then Makko Ho, brief lotus position attempt and scissors.

And then the upper body weights. Thought I was only going to get back done but last minute text from Common Law re Data pick up meant I got to do chest too. And because I wasn't rushed I felt the chest went much better.

Don't laugh at my pussy weights, I've only started doing this again recently.

Back, warm up then:

Eccentric pull ups: 8, 6, 5. First set strong as I've ever been , and progessively bollocking as it went. Form and focus on using the bigger muscles in the back the best it's ever been.

Cable Row: 37.5kg 10, 10, 10 . Comfy, dead slow, nice form.

Wide grip Pull Down: 45kg 10, 9, 8. This weight is just too much. Form in shite from second set on

Straight arm pulldown: 15kg 15, 15. This is such a weird exercise. Isolating the lats is a real challenge as is maintaining balance.

Chest: warm up then:

Bench: 40kg 12, 12, 12. Very doable. A little more weight next time.

DB Flye on Bench: 1 set of 12kg, changed down to 10kg as couldn't get the depth. 10, 12, 12

Push ups, feet on Stability ball: 15, 15, 15

Incline Flyes: Wanted to do Cable crossover, this was fine as it was just repping out. 8kg 15, 15, 15

Then a hard bike home loved up as I was.

This all felt wonderful at the time, now though, three hours later, I desperately want to sleep. But like, who doesn't?

No comments: