Saturday, February 23, 2008

PM

I ran. Common Law didn't have to leave till 12 so I went out and did a lap of St. Anne's. Four miles that, my future post self-lobotomy self.

And it was fab. Went watchless and very, very easy. Plenty of knee niggle, but
just niggle and more on the quadriceps insertion than under the kneecap or any of that terrifying drift toward the hip.

I listened to NewsQuiz and The Fredcast coverage of the Tour of California. I feared that music would make me go too hard. Thank fuck that Bill (Brother in Law) has lent me his ipod. Carting the laptop around would have been something of a bummer.

Nothing loves me up like running. Not one thing. But I must be restrained and take it super handy for the next few weeks. No more putting myself in situations of inevitable injury. Technically, I could still bang out this year's marathon. Is this a goal? I have yet to decide.

Running fucking rocks.

The day in summary:

Four miles easy pace.

Scramblers, McCambridge's.
Turkey, McCambridge's.
White pasta, Paul Newman's Tomato sauce. Too big a portion. In that I ate mine, seconds and Riker's leftovers.
Bowl of porridge, banana.
More turkey. Straight.
Battered fish, maybe four chips, chicken goujons. We went to Beshoffs. Give me a fucking break.
Bowl of muesli

Weight: (immediately post run) 71.5kg

2 comments:

fatmammycat said...

Why it's satdee, but you. Me all for that.

Cycles Goff said...

A visitor! Hello there!